EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO LEAD A POWERFUL TRADE ORGANIZATION
Executive Director Search
American Subcontractors Association of Arizona
The American Subcontractors Association of Arizona, Inc. (ASA of Arizona) is a chartered chapter of the American Subcontractors Association established in Phoenix, Arizona, in 1984. Serving as “One Voice” for Arizona subcontractors, ASA is dedicated to improving the business environment for all segments of the construction industry through advocacy, leadership, education, and networking. The ideals and beliefs of ASA are ethical and equitable business practices, quality construction, a safe and healthy work environment, integrity, and membership diversity.
The ASA of Arizona is now accepting applications for our next Executive Director. If interested, please fill out the form below or submit your resume to ASAA.email@example.com.
- Experience in association management, business management, and/or business development experience
- Excellent communication abilities - well-spoken, proactive professional and enthusiastic
- Self-managed and motivated self-starter with an outgoing personality
- Proven leadership
- Comfortable managing a budget and basic corporate financial knowledge
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Proficient computer skills
- Fundraising, event management, social media, and grassroots campaign management experience is preferred
- Experience working with public policymakers and influencers is a bonus