Coronavirus Information & Resources
- OSHA COVID-19 standards
- OSHA Recordable and Reportable COVID-19 Illnesses
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Challenges
- AZ Builders Alliance Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates & Resources
- AGC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates & Resources
- ASA of AZ Coronavirus Information Resources
- CFMA COVID-19-Resource Center
- ConsensusDocs Client Alert – Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Guidance for Contractors
- 6 ways the coronavirus outbreak will affect construction
- Who Will Bear the Risk and Cost for Coronavirus Construction Delays? A Contractual Analysis.
- COVID-19 checklist for real estate and construction projects
- Ten Tips to Stay Cyber-Safe
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Is It Compensable?
Video provided by David Berg, Redirect Health
ASA Coronavirus Resource Guide
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) is responding to an outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus (COVID-19) that was first detected in China and has now emerged in almost 90 locations internationally, including 500 confirmed cases within the United States as of March 9, 2020. With the complete clinical picture of COVID-19 not fully known along with the CDC’s expectation that the number of confirmed cases will continue to rise, members of the American Subcontractors Association (ASA) may have concerns regarding the disease and how to handle employment matters during this outbreak. As the situation is emerging and continually evolving, ASA will monitor all federal agency developments and guidance to supply our members with the most up to date information available. The ASA has collected numerous materials from a wide variety of sources and developed this Coronavirus Resource Guide to provide our members with a comprehensive resource to best prepare for employment disruptions as COVID-19 cases continue to be discovered.
ASA has also put together the ASA Coronavirus Employer Guide, as well as COVID-19: Language for Subcontractors to Explore Legal Issues. To access these MEMBERS ONLY documents, please visit the Resources section of the InfoHub and choose "Member Benefits/ASAdvantage" from the drop-down menu.